StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

13th Film Music Festival in Krakow May 26 - June 1 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Concerts and meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Scorefreak!

BTW: The 2020 FMF hotel booking for Cal, Sirius, MedievalKnight, Conductor and me is postponed till May 2021. I hope we will see each other in Kraków then.

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be no FMF this year but KBF has a great substitute for us! From May 26th you can watch online some FMF concerts from years 2015-2019!!!

May 26th – 8 pm CET – Cinema Chorale (2019)
May 27th – 8 pm CET – Cinematic Piano: Lion. Droga do domu – Hauschka & Dustin O’Halloran (2018)
May 28th – 8 pm CET – Cinematic Piano: Jean-Michel Bernard (2017)
May 29th – 8 pm CET – All Is Film Music: 10. FMF Gala Jubileuszowa (2017)
May 30th – 8 pm CET – Międzynarodowa Gala Seriali (2015)
May 31st – 8 pm CET – Gala Muzyki Filmowej: Animacje (2016)
June 1st – 6 pm CET – Koncert Disneya: Magia muzyki (2019)

Any of these concerts is a treat for film music fans. Especially for those who have a trip to FMF on their bucket list.
My personal recommendation would be The TV Series Gala (May 30th) which I rank among the best concerts in FMF's history. I'm also a fan of Cinematic Piano concerts. Cinema Chorale was also special. Well... all FMF is special Smile

I'm not sure which platform they will use for these broadcasts but expecting it to be either on Youtube or on Facebook. I'm sure more details will follow.
You can keep an eye on FMF's official FB account: https://www.facebook.com/FestiwalMuzykiFilmowej

Poland martino VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

aw

Member#: 24057

martino is offline View user's profile Send private message View martino's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

\o/ Thanks for sharing that with us, Mol! Reading the agenda my first thought was the same, I would like to see 2015 TV Series Gala again, one of the best FMF concerts I remember.
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hauschka & Dustin O’Halloran could be a thing to see for some (including me) who fell asleep during that concert in Kraków 😛 Very relaxing music...

Edit: It was not mentioned on FMF’s website but now I know from FB that the concerts will be available on:

https://m.facebook.com/FestiwalMuzykiFilmowej/
https://m.youtube.com/user/biurofestiwalowe
and on RMF Classic Radio: http://m.rmfclassic.pl/ (website in Polish)

Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking if we could organize some kind of watch party to watch those concerts together. Would definetely give more of a FMF feeling Smile Anyone interested?
Poland Albi VIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 5692

Albi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Albi's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

danleich wrote:
I was thinking if we could organize some kind of watch party to watch those concerts together. Would definetely give more of a FMF feeling Smile Anyone interested?

This was actually getting discussed in the Whatsapp group today Very Happy The idea there was to have an after-party like at the actual FMF, but something will be worked out either way and I'm sure it will get posted here.
Netherlands 607
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 46975

607 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View 607's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in the Disney concert, but I understand it's only songs? Still good, but the instrumental music is very important in many Disney films too. Smile
Commander
Commander

aw

martino is offline View user's profile Send private message View martino's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

607 wrote:
I'm interested in the Disney concert, but I understand it's only songs? Still good, but the instrumental music is very important in many Disney films too. Smile

Yes, 607, be prepared for singing in Polish (number of songs):

The Little Mermaid (5), Mulan (1), Moana (1), Aladdin (3), Tangled (1), Hunchback of Notre Dame (1), Hercules (1), Frozen (1), The Beauty and the Beast (4), Mary Poppins Returns (1), Pocahontas (1), Coco (1), The Lion King (5), Cinderella (3) + some tunes from Sleeping Beauty and other old Disney stuff. I liked this concert only because of FMF Youth Orchestra. That was the first such a long FMF performance for those young musicians. And in front of such a huge audience (over 10.000 people).

You can listen to more instrumental music from animations in the evening before Disney concert:

How to Train Your Dragon Suite, Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (Suite), Shrek Suite, Arthur’s Christmas Suite, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas Suite, Shrek Dinner Waltz from Shrek 2, The Smurfs Suite, Angry Birds The Movie Suite, Suite with music from Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2 and Minions, Capture The Flag Suite and some songs from Rise of The Guardians, Pocahontas, Frozen, Anastasia, Prince of Egypt, Beauty and The Beast.

Really recommended to feel the FMF atmosphere Wink
Commander
Commander

aw

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who are considering ... a program of International TV Series Gala 2015, May 30th – 8 pm CET (subjective judgments!):

Game of Thrones — Ramin Djawadi
The Borgias — Trevor Morris
Vikings — Trevor Morris
Misja Afganistan, Czas Honoru — Bartosz Chajdecki great performance!
Downton Abbey — John Lunn
The Pack — Lukasz Targosz
House of Cards — Jeff Beal
The Dovekeepers — Jeff Beal
Chicago Fire — Atli Örvarsson
Dexter — Daniel Licht RIP Sad such a great performance!
The Knick — Cliff Martinez great performance!
Lost — Michael Giacchino
Commander
Commander

aw

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

... and for those who are considering ... a program of ALL IS FILM MUSIC 10th FMF Anniversary Gala 2017, May 29th – 8 pm CET:

Howard Shore — The Lord of the Rings
John Williams — Star Wars
Jan AP Kaczmarek — Finding Neverland
James Newton Howard — The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
Maciej Zieliński — Sługi Boże
Jeff Russo — Fargo
Alan Menken – Beauty and The Beast
Brian Tyler — Thor: The Dark World, Power Rangers, Assassin’s Creed IV: The Black Flag, The Fast and the Furious 8, The Mummy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Hans Zimmer — Inception
Atanas Valkov — Belfer
Trevor Morris — The Emerald City
Abel Korzeniowski — Penny Dreadful
Jan AP Kaczmarek – Unfaithful
Beyonce — Dreamgirls
Sean Callery — Homeland
Sean Callery — 24
Justin Hurwitz — La La Land
Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This was actually getting discussed in the Whatsapp group today Very Happy The idea there was to have an after-party like at the actual FMF, but something will be worked out either way and I'm sure it will get posted here.

I sure hope so, as WhatsApp denier I had no idea Very Happy But I am sure I will hear somehow somewhere about that, not sure if I can make the afterparties as long as during FMF, no vacation days here... But a drink or two would probably work Wink
EDIT: half the concerts are shown o the weekend, how could i miss that Rolling Eyes afterparties on the weekend are working for sure Exclamation Smile

Frozen Twice Shocked well, unlike in the real concert there is a mute button in virtual ones if it gets too bad Very Happy

Thanks for putting the programme together martino Exclamation
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if this is going to be a virtual thing, then I guess I can finally make it to an FMF-ish meetup LOL! Keep me posted!
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

FMF Online has even more events now. You can find them all here: http://fmf.fm/programme/date/all

Netherlands 607
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 46975

607 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View 607's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the two last concerts. Smile
martino wrote:

You can listen to more instrumental music from animations in the evening before Disney concert:

How to Train Your Dragon Suite, Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (Suite), Shrek Suite, Arthur’s Christmas Suite, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas Suite, Shrek Dinner Waltz from Shrek 2, The Smurfs Suite, Angry Birds The Movie Suite, Suite with music from Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2 and Minions, Capture The Flag Suite and some songs from Rise of The Guardians, Pocahontas, Frozen, Anastasia, Prince of Egypt, Beauty and The Beast.

Really recommended to feel the FMF atmosphere Wink

Thanks for recommending, I really enjoyed this! I think Ice Age 2 and possibly Arthur's Christmas Suite were missing though, is that right?
The Disney concert was cool too; as you said, especially seeing the youth perform. Smile And the Battle with the Forces of Evil performance was incredible. Surprised The conductor (already forgot his name, sorry) said in the Facebook chat that he had conducted it faster than during rehearsals. Very Happy
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Caliburn posted very nice and detailed report from FMF Online 2020.
You can read it at his website soundtrackworld.com.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Concerts and meetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: