StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: World of Steam The Clockwork Heart (Bear McCreary)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:39 am   Post subject: PR: World of Steam The Clockwork Heart (Bear McCreary) Reply with quote

SPARKS & SHADOWS TO RELEASE
THE WORLD OF STEAM: THE CLOCKWORK HEART

Original Music by Emmy Award®-Winning Composer Bear McCreary for the Steampunk Web Series

(November 18, 2013 – Culver City, CA) Sparks & Shadows, the boutique record label founded by composer Bear McCreary, announces the release of THE WORLD OF STEAM: THE CLOCKWORK HEART a digital EP on November 20th, featuring 12 plus minutes of music composed by McCreary for the pilot episode of the series, “The Clockwork Heart.” THE WORLD OF STEAM is a set of Twilight Zone-like episodes set in a Steampunk universe.

“With my intense workload this year, I never thought I'd have the time to take on a new web-series. However, after one look at Matt Yang King's short The Clockwork Heart, I knew immediately I had to be involved,” said McCreary. “The elegant story and innovative steampunk visual aesthetic alone would have hooked me. It was the film's reliance on musical storytelling that made it especially appealing. Here was a rare opportunity for lyrical scoring where the music would be at the forefront. I was hooked.”

Recent Emmy Award® winner for Da Vinci’s Demons, McCreary’s current workload includes the new series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – which was the #1 debut of the 2013 fall season with 11.9 million viewers. Together with the fourth season debut of The Walking Dead, shattering records with 16.1 million viewers for its season debut, that means that McCreary had the #1 new show and the #1 returning show in 2013. McCreary’s current projects also include the second season of Da Vinci’s Demons, the Syfy series Defiance, and the 2014 debut of Black Sails on STARZ, which will team McCreary once again with Jonathan Steinberg, whom he previously worked with on Human Target.

THE WORLD OF STEAM is a new anthology webseries that has set the record for the highest funded pilot for a webseries ever on Kickstarter. Featured in Wired, Buzzfeed, Whedonesque and Paste Magazines as well as endorsed by Grant Imahara (Mythbusters), Felicia Day (The Guild) and Maurissa Tancharoen (Dr. Horrible), THE WORLD OF STEAM sets out to explore the deep recesses of a Steampunk world. Drama, Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction and Fantasy are all explored against the backdrop of an alternate Victorian Age.

THE WORLD OF STEAM embraces the dual ambitious goals of bringing complex stories with deep characters to life, as well as creating a new series hearkening back to old anthologies like The Twilight Zone, Amazing Stories, Tales From the Darkside, and Jim Henson's Storyteller Series. The World of Steam peers through the keyhole of our existence into a strange new world on the other side.

Featuring the talents of Matt Yang King (24, David E. Kelley's new show Monday Mornings, and winner of theCAPE/Hollywood Foreign Press Young Screenwriters Award), Lisa Lassek (Editor: The Cabin in the Woods, Avengers), Thomas Surprenant (Emmy: Makeup FX - Star Trek), and Bear McCreary (Composer: The Walking Dead, Battlestar Galactica). The first season of THE WORLD OF STEAM will also feature the acting talents of Catherine Taber (Star Wars: Clone Wars), Phil Lamarr (Futurama), Josh Coxx (Thor) and Kevin McKidd (Grey's Anatomy).

Sparks & Shadows presents THE WORLD OF STEAM: THE CLOCKWORK HEART EP,, available digitally on November 20, 2013

Other releases from Sparks & Shadows include McCreary's soundtracks the series Da Vinci’s Demons (featuring the Emmy® Award winning title theme), Europa Report, and the upcoming releases Defiance-Deluxe Edition and the soundtrack for Knights of Badassdom.

# # #

www.sparksandshadows.net
http://theworldofsteam.com
www.bearmccreary.com

For more information contact cinemediapromo@yahoo.com, or @cinemediapromo on Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: