StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Matrix Revolutions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aliens is my favorite movie of all time. I used to have all those wav files on my computer Laughing

It seems gr81 certainly has some taste IMHO.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup... I bought it... Completed my crap hole trilogy... Confused And i'll probably do the same thing with this movie as I did with reloaded... I'll put it in my DVD Player and flip forward to each action scene while I clean my house. Smile

At the end of the DVD for those of you who don't know... The brothers in an attempt to keep milking this story and customers have greated a game called the matrix... Where you can interact with people all over the world, you can be a spy, a fighter, bad or good... And this is how the story will continue. So it sucks for those of you who like to actually do something other than sit in front of a pc every night, only "gamers" with a lot of time and money can continue this story... Smile Maybe someone can post and tell me if neo is dead for ever, I can't afford the time to play "THE Matrix..." a nice idea but it robs a lot of people... Maybe the could just go back to there roots and make a final film that rivals the original... a movie that invested more in to the script than the fight scenes... Smile
DavisViceIII
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 5773

DavisViceIII is offline View user's profile Send private message DavisViceIII's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Im waiting for the box set to come out before i buy any of them. i knew from the time i heard it was a triology that i would be buying it so i have restrained myself from buying them individually to save money because you are right, they definatly try to milk it for as much money as they can and i am broke so that dont work well for me.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I am doing the same Vice. My wife has been trying to get me to buy all the single copies but I will not cave in!

I like box sets. They are much better for storage and lookks.

Leglas I liked your old Avatar better Smile
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

modaration: Leggy's new avatar deserved its own topic :-)
Lordfan
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 6119

Lordfan is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Lordfan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

Why are you making such a fuss about what is a good movie and what is a bad movie. I personally think that a good movie is a movie that I talk about for day's to my family and friends (happened with Lord of the Rings) and a good movie is for me a movie which I don't find a waste of time. Else I won't even see it.

And something else I think is that it is not a waste of money to buy something you really want. Even if they are trying to get as much money out of it as possible. But wouldn't you all do the same if it was possible and people would by it all?
USA zirael
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4924

zirael is offline View user's profile Send private message View zirael's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt robbed after seeing Matrix Revolutions. There was no payoff that I cared about after all the buildup to Neo saving the world.

Sadly, the film did not resolve several interesting plot strands, like Morpheus' loss of faith in the prophecy and a better explanation of the conflict between the Architect and Oracle. Revolutions lacked all the trippy debates I loved in the first movie and degenerated into a silly fight between Neo and Smith in the rain.

If the majority of the audience I saw the film with was snickering during Trinity's "dramatic" scene, it's a bad sign the movie has lost its emotional connection with the audience.

If you liked the movie, more power to you. You probably were able to connect with it on a different level than I.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: