StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

SST/Horner Day 19-AUG-2004
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:12 pm   Post subject: SST/Horner Day 19-AUG-2004 Reply with quote

Horner Day has been rescheduled for this Friday.

Since we are scheduled to have a special playlist for SST's birthday tomorrow and we missed Horner Day because of the weekend, we've decided to combine the days to make tomorrow SST/Horner B'Day.

edited

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.

Last edited by JERIC on Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
wookie
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 3255

wookie is offline View user's profile Send private message wookie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I like a lot of the scheduled programming. Why don't you ask for some more suggestions for different types of scheduled programs. Like it would be great to have a day of complete albums being played. Or how about trilogy day? Or maybe even trilogy hour? Something like that would be cool.
I think one of the best things that can be done to improve the experience of the site is to do something like that. I hate it when a great trak like LOTR comes on and then after that Transformers comes on. It really ruins the mood. The same thing happens when a top 40 station for example plays an Usher song followed by Celine Dion (maybe a bad example, but I think you get the point). Those songs totally clash. Smile
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You should really listen to the station more because we do that a lot, especially for newly added soundtracks.

The request system is like a box of chocalates...

Thanks for your input.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@wookie - LOTR, is NOT a trilogy. But i know what you mean sometimes it sounds funny to have LOTR followed by Omega Man. But watch for the special admin stuff - found lots of new stuff i like that way.
Lieutenant

Member#: 7220

filmgoerjuan is offline View user's profile Send private message filmgoerjuan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
@wookie - LOTR, is NOT a trilogy. But i know what you mean sometimes it sounds funny to have LOTR followed by Omega Man.

LOTR is so a trilogy! Three books, three movies...that's what a trilogy is!

And the eagles could totally have flown the ring into Mt. Doom and saved everyone a lot of trouble!

What? You expect me to let your slur of Omega Man stand without making a childish response?
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:

LOTR is so a trilogy! Three books, three movies...that's what a trilogy is!

And the eagles could totally have flown the ring into Mt. Doom and saved everyone a lot of trouble!

NOpe - one story broken into 3 "Books"/ 6 Chapters Printed that way to make it more appealable. Tolkien never intended it to be called a trilogy.

And don't even get me started on the eagle thing. (Which reminds me, got to get that blog done)
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
You should really listen to the station more because we do that a lot, especially for newly added soundtracks.

The request system is like a box of chocalates...

LMAO Laughing

Arrow Oh and Wookie, I'd be careful about making an example of The Transformers Wink
wookie
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 3255

wookie is offline View user's profile Send private message wookie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, I know mentioning Transformers will often cause someone to request it. Why, I don't know, but it is bound to happen.
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

filmgoerjuan is offline View user's profile Send private message filmgoerjuan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
NOpe - one story broken into 3 "Books"/ 6 Chapters Printed that way to make it more appealable. Tolkien never intended it to be called a trilogy.

Oh, so now we're going to rely on what *Tolkien* said about the books!

And I suppose if Tolkien jumped off a bridge you'd do it as well? Wink

And really, why didn't Elrond just kill that Isildur when they were in Mt. Doom and toss the ring in himself. There's enough holes in this LOTR plot to fly a giant, ring-bearing eagle through!
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

wookie wrote:
ya, I know mentioning Transformers will often cause someone to request it. Why, I don't know, but it is bound to happen.

Actually, that was not what I was referring to at all.

And Juan:
Why do we use this teensy tiny print no one can read? It is a hassle to have to cut and paste it in notepad so I can see what you are saying. Maybe use "small" instead of "tiny" ? Wink
Belgium Tron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:

Yeah, I saw the Fotr:EE extras too! Razz *

*This is a joke
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixie wrote:
And Juan:
Why do we use this teensy tiny print no one can read? It is a hassle to have to cut and paste it in notepad so I can see what you are saying. Maybe use "small" instead of "tiny" ? Wink

It could be worse...it could be *this* size.

Besides, I would think that Pixies can read text that small without resorting to Notepad Wink
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:
Pixie wrote:
And Juan:

It could be worse...it could be *this* size.

Besides, I would think that Pixies can read text that small without resorting to Notepad Wink

In her best French accent: "I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

*PTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Wink
Canada filmgoerjuan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixie wrote:
In her best French accent: "I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

You left out the part about me being an electric donkey-bottom biter Wink
Belgium Tron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:
Pixie wrote:

You left out the part about me being an electric donkey-bottom biter Wink

roflmao!! and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: