StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

New(ish) Internet Game - Sci-Fi Style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Feyd_Baron
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 8098

Feyd_Baron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Feyd_Baron's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:55 pm   Post subject: New(ish) Internet Game - Sci-Fi Style Reply with quote

Alright, I figured this game might go over well with the crowd here, and figure at least someone here has to play it.

The link is http://www.ogame.org

The game itself gives you control of a planet, which you build up and expand from over time. Some buildings collect resources, some power, and some produce. A few days into the game you start building defenses on your planet and fleets to raid other players. Alliances are a big part of the game it seems, otherwise you're a small fish to plenty of larger fish (there is some noob protection built in though).

If you're interested, join up (the game is entirely free) with Universe 6, which is the most recent. Post your user and planet name in here, and I'll see what I can do about getting you into the 5th ranked alliance for protection and such.

Feyd Baron
"They named the city 'Phoenix' after the mythical bird which rises from its own ashes, and so ushered in an unbroken history of area dwellers disturbingly comfortable with the concept of self-immolation."
peaches
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8483

peaches is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website peaches's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:40 am   Post subject: Re: New(ish) Internet Game - Sci-Fi Style Reply with quote

Feyd_Baron wrote:

The link is http://www.ogame.org

If you're interested, join up (the game is entirely free) with Universe 6, which is the most recent. Post your user and planet name in here, and I'll see what I can do about getting you into the 5th ranked alliance for protection and such.

Feyd Baron

I am there with you, look for "peaches" in the Realm of Faire.

Thanks for the offering,

Peaches
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: