StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Bad Boys DVD Isolated Score

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
bentoons
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 7295

bentoons is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website bentoons's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:38 pm   Post subject: Bad Boys DVD Isolated Score Reply with quote

For those of you who know, I want to learn how to listen to the Isolated Score and even Burn it onto a disc since you can't find the actual score composed by Marc Mancina anywhere to buy it. I've looked everywhere on the DVD, the feature is there but there is no indication as to what you need to do to listen to it. It was on the SST playlist for quite sometime but for some reason it is not anymore. Help me out here.

Thanks!
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you, and natedogg_23 have been trying to solve that problem. I tryed it myself. Its a very complicated ordeal. If I were you, I'd just let it be for now.
Jeric removed the Isolated score because of so many problems related to Promo's and unoffical score releases. That being said, I belive the scores to Ghostbusters, and the first Back to the future are gone as well. I'll research some more on how to do that sort of thing, but mind you, keep it out of the blue. Smile

*This thread really should have been moved to either the Help section or the Community section.

Francel
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 7814

Francel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Francel's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"...Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, rental or digital transmission of copyrighted sound recordings. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506). The FBI investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted."

So, which part you people are not getting is beyond me. Jeric was wise. You should, too.
Lieutenant Commander

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Francel wrote:
"...Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, rental or digital transmission of copyrighted sound recordings. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506). The FBI investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted."

So, which part you people are not getting is beyond me. Jeric was wise. You should, too.

I don't think you quite understand. Bentoons is looking to Isolate, and burn that to a cd. Now since I'm under the impression that Bentoons is going to make this "Copy" for just himself, and knowing that he will not pass on such wroughted data, by means of any "Distribution" "rentel" or "Data Transmissions" of any kind, he has my backing. Just as long as he does not make any repoductions to give to anyone else, it's within his rights. Their are certin suitations that countermind this law; I.E. "wanting to make backup copys of your beloved Soundtracks." Which I'm dead sure most people here do." Their are however, companys wanting to countermind this suitation dealing with backing up CDs, trying to push new bills into congress. But for now, I see no Problems.

I know you mean well, Francel. I have put alot of thought into what you wrote, and have so thought of such suitations for long years. I, personlly never have sucessfuly Isolated a score before, and I never really thought of trying again in the future, though it doesnt mean I wont help *under certin suitations*. But I do know how to interpret the Laws of the U.S.A. (yes, I've done my share of pityful deads dealing with the purchasing of Bootleg'd scores, and have ceased, but thats not the point) Just as long as Bentoons does what I say, he should be all within the law.

I stand behind my so called "convictions", and if I'm truthfully wrong about what has been said, then so be it, and may I burn in hell.

USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, will someone Please lock this thread? I feel sorry for even getting involved in this.

Caliburn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Both points are still valid. As far as I know you can make a copy of yourself just not spread it. But I am dutch FBI does not have juristiction here :-)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: