StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Almost Famous soundtrack - Various Artists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Midori
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 18375

Midori is offline View user's profile Send private message Midori's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject: Almost Famous soundtrack - Various Artists Reply with quote

Almost Famous is a soundtrack album to the film of the same name, released in 2000. It was awarded the 2001 Grammy Award for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media.

Arrow The CD can be found on amazon where you can also find sample music http://www.amazon.com/Almost-Famous-Various-Artists-Soundtracks/dp/B00004XR5G

Arrow I recommend this soundtrack because it accurately reflects the time of 70's when real legends of classic rock were born...the soundtrack includes legendary names like Led Zeppelin , Elton John , Simon & Garfunkel, Rod Stewart , David Bowie, Yes and many more...

I hope you will take into consideration my request.
Have a good day!
Nate
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good first post Midori and welcome to the forums.

You may just want to visit the Request Netiquette to see what all is recommended in a post.

That being said the 'Almost Famous' CD is a compilation CD with no score tracks on it. The focus of SST are the instrumental scores for films rather than compilation soundtracks thus I don't expect this CD will be added to the playlist. I do appreciate you taking the time to put together a rather thorough post and contributing to the playlist forums. I look forward to your future recommendations. Very Happy
Midori
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 18375

Midori is offline View user's profile Send private message Midori's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer...indeed i thought better after i posted that i wouldn't be so appropriate...but at least i gave it a try Very Happy
You are doing a great job here...the site and radio are excellent ..especially the impressive collection of soundtracks...so congrads on my behalf and keep up the good work..and i shall do what's in my power to help too Smile
have a good day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: