StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Eminem in 8 mile!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:50 am   Post subject: Eminem in 8 mile! Reply with quote

So anyone going to check out the movie 8 mile??? This is the movie staring.. Eminem/Marshall Mathers/slim shady. Sweeeeet. Too bad that sound track would be offensive, and that it wouldn't mix at all with any of the rest of the music here.....
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:13 pm   Post subject: Eminem in 8 mile! Reply with quote

My friend worked on it, and claims it will be pretty good.

And he's not the type to praise something just because his name's somewhere on it.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:29 am   Post subject: Eminem in 8 mile! Reply with quote

I was atually surprized to see Purple Rain from Prince on here...But then again it isn't rap...

Cocles how does one go to school to do screen plays? thats pretty cool... Is there any movies that that you have helped out on. Like a big part of a movie you did work for, one that we may have heard of?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:58 pm   Post subject: Eminem in 8 mile! Reply with quote

Leggy,

You can always go to film school and acquire a degree. You can also teach yourself by reading a ton of books and an even larger amount of screenplays. And it helps to know some people who can answer your questions.

I only graduated from college a couple years ago so my credits are anything but extensive. Here are the best two I have right now.

I came up with the initial concept and wrote the first draft of Steve Oedekerk's thumb parody of Batman, "Bat Thumb". The final product however was entirely rewritten from my original script, so if you want to see my original draft let me know and I'll post a link. "Bat Thumb" is available on DVD.

I've also written a feature that is currently in development. I'm under a non-disclosure agreement so I can't say much. It is being developed for a full world wide theatrical release. So if everything falls into place it'll play down the street from everyone so you can all throw your popcorn when my name appears. [Wink]

My name appears in a couple other movies too, but nothing related to writing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: